Thursday, June 21, 2007















































Linda and I will both have paintings in the upcoming "Four Seasons of Oatlands Art Show and Sale" July 9th through August 19th http://www.oatlands.org/News/newsview.asp?ID=20. If you have a chance stop by and see the show. The paintings for the show are shown above. Linda has one more painting she will include in the show, but it is not finished yet so I can't include it here. The unfinished painting is shaping up to be very impressive, so you should go to the show to see it.

We are both preparing to start work on landscape paintings from our trip to Napa and Sonoma counties in California. We have some really good reference photos. We both prefer to work en plein air, but we decided not to pack all our painting gear for this trip. I'm not sure how my efforts will play out, it will be a new experience for me. I will post on our progress when we are farther along.

No comments: